tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk on i5/OS v5R4
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:04:04 GMT
That's what I expect too, but in the log file Henri posted at the
beginning of this thread, both runs were done by the same process and
thread id. So at least if pids have a meaning on iSeries, both runs are
done by the same process. That's different from the *nix world, where
there is a switch to a new parent in between (as long as I remember
correct).