tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.22
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:34:11 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2007, at 10:00 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
>
>> Jim Jagielski wrote:

>>> ++1 (especially on the chill out part ;) ) !!
>>> I think the issue is that, especially with the number
>>> of podlings in incubator, the basic release rules for
>>> ASF projects are getting kinda relaxed...
>>
>> Both of you guys are correct.
>> It was:
>> a) honest mistake
>> b) a mistake
>>
>> So, can we agree I made an mistake?
>
> Hey, I make 'em all the time...

Ditto (and sometimes real doozies - the more you help out, the more
potholes you can step into :)

Futher, it's resolved, I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something
when I posted the first question earlier today.  If I knew it was deliberate,
I would have simply had Infra resolve it in the first place.  I asked first,
then Infra solved it, so no crisis.

No - I don't dislike you Mladen :)  Nor Redhat - work with Marc and Joe
all the time on httpd-stuff.  Personally - I'm a huge fedora fan, with my
work hat on - support hundreds of users on a few orders of magnitude more
ES boxes.  So not only do I raise this to protect you, but your employer,
because I happen to like you both.

And it happens to protect the foundation I'm also rather fond of.

Yours,

Bill