tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Commons EL
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:09:52 GMT
Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On 4/4/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com> wrote:
>
>> If you need additional individual JARs from tomcat published to the
>> repo, just let me know and I can get it done.
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/apache/tomcat/jasper-el/
>>

> Whatever happened with getting the Tomcat artifacts synced to the
> central repo?
>
> I gather the gpg plugin is only for things built with Maven 2, but a
> script to sign the jars locally and upload signatures isn't hard at
> all... it's what we used to do before the gpg plugin existed.
still haven't got around the fact that maven command line has the
limitation around simply being able to attach a signature and send it up.
do you have a script that does what you say, that will prevent me from
having to duplicate this effort.
as of now, people have only said, "you can only do it if you build your
project with maven", we'll that has not been an option, and probably
will not be as ANT is working really well for us, and the only reason we
haven't got around to it, is that i haven't had the time to research
these workarounds.

Filip