tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Passing configuration param to a AprLifecycleListener
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:38:06 GMT
Hi,

Few months ago Filip added something like
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" SSLEngine="someengine/on/off"
/>

Now, that simply doeasn't work because SSL.initialize(null) is always called,
and my perception was that this would allow having SSL.initialize(someengine)
or not calling SSL.initialize at all if off is entered.

Now, additional param would be needed for APR before calling SSL.initialize,
and that is SSLRandom="/dev/urandom" that would call
SSL.randSet("/dev/urandom") or SSL.randSet(null) if SSLRandom="builtin"

I suppose this would require creating mbean or something.

Comments?

Regards,
Mladen.