tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Covering official Tomcat 6 release
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:40:23 GMT
Hi,
FYI, I just had an IM conversation with Rick.  He's nice.  He wants
someone to maybe do a screencast about Tomcat 6.  I told him I
personally wasn't interested and don't have the spare bandwidth, but
that other Tomcat committers might be interested.  If someone wants to
do it, just keep us in the loop please.  I also told him to ask
questions, if any, on dev@tomcat.a.o.  C'est tout,

Yoav