tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Covering official Tomcat 6 release
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:00:54 GMT
Tomcat devs,

Anyone want to chat with DZone to answer their questions about Tomcat
6?  They want a fairly quick response, so if no one says anything for
a few hours, I'll probably get back to them myself.  I'd prefer
someone who's committed more code than myself to Tomcat 6, though ;)

Yoav

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rick Ross <rick@dzone.com>
Date: Mar 1, 2007 10:23 AM
Subject: Covering official Tomcat 6 release
To: yoavs@apache.org
Cc: editors@dzone.com

Hi Yoav,

We saw at DZone that you guys have just released the first official
"stable" version of Apache Tomcat 6. I'd like to get someone on our end
assigned to communicate with appropriate members of the Tomcat team to
give this good exposure at DZone, Javalobby and EclipseZone. Maybe an
interview is in order, what do you think?

Could you consider who would be the best person/persons at your end and
get back to me asap?

Thanks very much,
Rick

PS - DZone link -