tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carrion, Fabian \(GE Money, consultant\)" <Fabian.Carr...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Webservices JSR109 implementation
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:11:49 GMT
Yes I'm sure. I did it that way, because I did it the way the other class were done.

But at the end I don't need HandlerFactory, because we can't get a Handler class doing a lookup
on the context. The handler classes are registered in the Service object.

I just needed a way to give the Handler class to the Service object. I hope I'm clear :)

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:remm@apache.org]
Sent: Jueves, 01 de Marzo de 2007 10:00 a.m.
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Webservices JSR109 implementation

Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is only one Factory class :
> ServiceRefFactory.java
>
> I'm sorry, I haven't use HandlerFactory. A handler is a class which is going to be instantiate
and the object called before and after the call to the webservice.

Are you sure ? It's referenced in the Constants, and used as the default
factory for Handler (which I renamed to HandlerRef).

     public static final String DEFAULT_HANDLER_FACTORY =
         Package + ".HandlerFactory";

> PS: My name is Fabien with e and not Fabian with a, the mistake is in this email adress.

Ok. Sorry for the trouble.

Rémy