tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Webservices JSR109 implementation
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:59:30 GMT
Carrion, Fabian (GE Money, consultant) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is only one Factory class :
> ServiceRefFactory.java
>
> I'm sorry, I haven't use HandlerFactory. A handler is a class which is going to be instantiate
and the object called before and after the call to the webservice.

Are you sure ? It's referenced in the Constants, and used as the default
factory for Handler (which I renamed to HandlerRef).

     public static final String DEFAULT_HANDLER_FACTORY =
         Package + ".HandlerFactory";

> PS: My name is Fabien with e and not Fabian with a, the mistake is in this email adress.

Ok. Sorry for the trouble.

Rémy