tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's get 5.5.21 out the door...
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 19:38:38 GMT
Or,

1. create tarball and unofficial binaries, put them on
people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6
2. call for alpha/beta/stable vote on build
3. wait 72 hours
4. if 3 +1's and more +1s than -1s, publish previously created tarball
and binaries to www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6, else wait longer
5. announce release after sync of the website

Of course, if a PMC member needed more time at 3, the RM could just
leave the vote open longer.

-Ted.