tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From matthedude <matthed...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat as a Standalone server
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:21:24 GMT

Hi,

I am creating a simple web application that will consist of a few servlets
and a MySQL database. I have installed tomcat and am using it in development
with the normal 'localhost' address but have not been able to find any good
tutorials on deploying the application to a web address such as
'www.application.com' so that anyone on the internet can enter their
information. The website will not get very many hits and is only harvesting
small amounts of data so my intention is to use a cheap PC with MySQL and
tomcat to run the website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Matthew