tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From M Coffee <mrcoffee...@yahoo.com>
Subject Building the Jasper compiler
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:21:03 GMT
Could I ask again for a reference to instructions on how to build the Jasper compiler?  The
Building.txt that comes with it does not work for me (Win2K, jdk 1.5, ant 1.7.0).

Or, would you let me know if it is not possible to build the Jasper compiler except through
the
Tomcat build?

I have been able to compile individual classes in jasper, so that's what I've been doing,
and
patching the working jar I have.  But I'd rather be following an ant build process, just to
be
sure that all of the environment is being referenced correctly.

Is there a mailing list just for Jasper that I should be sending this question to?

M Coffee