tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Fix for old SAX issue causing bug 40356
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:36:58 GMT
Hello Mark,

Thank you, and William & Remy for looking at this issue.

The JSP in question has several expressions. I thought the following in
the JSP 2.0 spec (section JSP.1.12.3) would apply:

   Expressions are evaluated left-to-right in the JSP page.

This does not apply when expressions are used in attributes?

#In the next sentence it does go as far as implicitly noting the order
within a tag that the expressions are evaluated in, but as I have only
one expression per attribute, I think it does not apply.

   If an expression appears in more than one run-time attribute, they
are evaluated left-to-right in the tag.

Regards,
Dies