tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject 5.5.21?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:43:28 GMT
I would assume that by this time there is a sufficient collection of
fixes to 5.5.20 that may well argue for a 5.5.21 release.

I know the Tomcat development community has been largely focused on 6.0
releases, but as one who will have to freeze upon a 5.5.x release in the
near future, I'm searching for some visibility into the likelihood of a
5.5.21 in the near future.

One fix of interest that I am aware of in 5.5.21 is the AJP flush
packets fix.  We can certainly patch that into our Tomcat, but I'd
rather be able to move to a 5.5.21 with any other collected fixes as
well -- and avoid discrepancies between our Tomcat and standard releases
except where necessary.

--
Jess Holle