tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Script for publishing JARs to Maven Repo done
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 00:11:05 GMT
I'll add this patch in, that's not a problem, we've already identified
all dependencies between the jars.

So if you are integrating TC6, I hope you are not doing it the same way
they did TC5.5, we've received complaints about that integration,
about the fact that server.xml is completely redundant but much more
complex and less documented in the GBean format.

I was going to, if I had time, simple have tomcat embedded but in such a
way that configuration files remained the same, even in an embedded version.
Is this where your head is at too?

Filip