tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <>
Subject Re: Script for publishing JARs to Maven Repo done
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:26:51 GMT
Thanks for setting this up.  I'm integrating tomcatv6 into Geronimo
2.0 so having these jar published in a maven repo is a big help since
we build using maven.  Can you also publish the following jars from
lib?  Geronimo needs them to run an embedded tomcat engine.

I can send you a patch for the publish script if that would help.

Best wishes,
Paul McMahan