tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Haroon Rafique <haroon.rafi...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: mod_jk problem when streaming files larger than ~400k (causes ClientAbortException)
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:52:25 GMT
On Today at 11:48am, HG=>Henri Gomez <henri.gomez@gmail.com> wrote:

HG> The problem is still here in future jk 1.2.20

Hi Henri,

I didn't try with 1.2.20 but will take your word for it.

more below...

HG> 2006/12/7, Henri Gomez <henri.gomez@gmail.com>:
HG> > More on this.
HG> >
HG> > The problem seems to occurs in network mode and never in local mode.
HG> >
HG> > Didn't have problem between Apache 2 and Tomcat 6.0.2 when both are on
HG> > the same machine :
HG> >
HG> > worker.local.type=ajp13
HG> > worker.local.port=8009
HG> > worker.local.host=localhost

My situation is the opposite. I have apache 2.0.59 and tomcat 5.5.20 on
the same machine (local) and the problem occurs. I never tried with
network.

I will make a bugzilla issue and post a .war file and maven project to
demonstrate.

Cheers,
--
Haroon Rafique