tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carrion, Fabien \(GE, Corporate, consultant\)" <fabien.carr...@ge.com>
Subject ClusterSingleSignOn on Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:11:51 GMT
> Hi the list,
>
> I saw that tomcat 6 is in beta. Do you think there is a possibility for me to integrate
my single sign on cluster patch to the tomcat repository ? It is available for the last tomcat
6 svn version.

> The idea I have for a new cluster communication based on JMS could be tried in a real
cluster ? I tried it on the same computer with various instance of tomcat and it seems to
me that the performance was better (I used tsung to test the cluster)

> Well this JMS patchs which I developped was for the first SVN version of tomcat. But
if you tell me that there are going to be tried, I can write them for the last tomcat 6 version.

> My url website changed. I'm sorry, now it is http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/
>
> Cheers'
>
> Fabien Carrion
> Parque Tecnopolo
> Carr. Positos Jesús María
> Lote: 7
> Junto al ITESM (campus Ags.)
> Municipio: Jesús María, Ags. Mexico.
> Phone: 011 52(449)910-9232
> Dial comm: *879-9232
> http://supportcentral.ge.com/products/sup_products.asp?prod_id=18712
> http://fabien.carrion.free.fr
>
> IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain confidential
information that must be kept secret by law. This information is for the exclusive use of
the specified recipient whose name appears in this transmission. If you have received this
message by mistake, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and
its attachments. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, distribution or
adoption of any action arising from the confidential information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. Any violation will be penalized by law.