tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Vromant <anthony.vrom...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Smooth applications migration in a J2EE cluster [mod_jk]
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:01:15 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to know if you had time to look at the demonstration of our
prototype.

We are very interested to get your feelings about that.

Do you have ideas about our problem of testing the validity of a user
session within mod_jk ?
We're thinking about a mechanism relying on the JMX-Adaptor of Tomcat
that mod_jk can
invoke through the AJP interface. What's your opinion ?

Thanks.
Regards

Anthony Vromant