tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r486005 - in /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/Request.java catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session/PersistentManagerBase.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 05:06:55 GMT
I am planning for TC6.0 to propose to make the JVMRouteId be something
at the "edge", it should never make it as far as into the session manager.
when Manager.getSession is called, the jvmRoute should already be
stripped out it, and before the cookie is sent, it should be appended.
It would have been much cleaner if the manager never had known about the
jvmRoute to begin with.

Filip