tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r486219 - /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/Response.java
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:57:34 GMT
pero@apache.org wrote:
> Author: pero
> Date: Tue Dec 12 08:35:15 2006
> New Revision: 486219

> Log:
> Add support to send and receive more the 8K BODY packets.

I'm not happy with that. There's some buffering taking place already, as
the output needs to be assembled into a buffer to be able to do a single
write (at least for the connectors in org.apache.ajp, I didn't look at
the one in org.apache.jk). As a result, I think this would simply use
more memory, and 8K is quite efficient already.

Rémy