tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_jk release preparation: ready for test
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:07:33 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
> it's a seems to be a tomcat-native (1.1.7) problem
>
> And since we discuss Tomcat 6.0.4 release, should we consider that
> error as a show stopper ?

No. It existed before, and it is not known if it's a problem with the
Java code or not.

What I see is that there's an IO exception here, so it means the send
call returned a status error (or maybe it returned one of these
mysterious codes which are an error but are not actually an error):
     protected void flush()
         throws IOException {
         if (outputBuffer.position() > 0) {
             if (Socket.sendbb(socket, 0, outputBuffer.position()) < 0) {
 >>                throw new IOException();
             }
             outputBuffer.clear();
         }