tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Vromant <anthony.vrom...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Smooth applications migration in a J2EE cluster [mod_jk]
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:22:11 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Anthony Vromant wrote:
>>>
>>> Would it be possible to integrate such a feature in the original
>>> mod_jk ? If yes, we may contribute to the development by providing
>>> our code.
>>>

>> There is no need to ask something like that.
>> Just like for any other patch bring in the code,
>> and we'll discuss, but it cannot be answered in advance.
>> Anyhow, according to the description it looks very interesting.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mladen.
>
> Exactly the same from me. The upcoming release 1.2.20 will already
> include a lot of improvements in the jk status worker and we all
> think, that managing changes in a distributed 24x7 system already is a
> very important topic.
>
> Waiting for your proposals :)
>
> Rainer

Glad to note that you are interested in this topic.

I propose to send you as soon as possible a HTTP link towards a Flash
presentation of our prototype.
Thus you'll have a good overview of the feature.

For the source code, we have to do some 'cleaning' work before being
able to submit it to you.

Can you tell me where to find information about new features of mod_jk
1.2.20 ?

For your information, our prototype is built from  mod_jk 1.2.15. We
could bring it to the 1.2.20.

Regards.