tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClusterSingleSignOn on Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:47:42 GMT
Carrion, Fabien (GE, Corporate, consultant) wrote:
>> Hi the list,
>>
>> I saw that tomcat 6 is in beta. Do you think there is a possibility for me to integrate
my single sign on cluster patch to the tomcat repository ? It is available for the last tomcat
6 svn version.

>> The idea I have for a new cluster communication based on JMS could be tried in a
real cluster ? I tried it on the same computer with various instance of tomcat and it seems
to me that the performance was better (I used tsung to test the cluster)

>> Well this JMS patchs which I developped was for the first SVN version of tomcat.
But if you tell me that there are going to be tried, I can write them for the last tomcat
6 version.

>> My url website changed. I'm sorry, now it is http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/

I'm ok with trying to add the cluster SSO source in TC 6. JMS, I don't
think so, adding JEE dependencies wouldn't be cool.

Rémy