tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Harish" <hari...@jataayusoft.com>
Subject Tomcat and SIP
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:08:44 GMT

Hi,

We are interested to know whether there is any effort being put into
implementing SIP Servlet specification for Tomcat and whether we can
contribute in any way to such an initiative. There are 4 to 5 engineers with
6 - 10 years of experience in Java and C who are interested and plan to work
after office hours.

Please let me know if there is something already on with SIP and Tomcat. If
there is no such work in progress, then we would like to start and
contribute. If something is already going on we could still contribute.
Please do let us know.

Thanks and Regards

Harish