tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From maxt <>
Subject Windows Services & Locale/Robot
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 06:32:46 GMT

I am using Windows XP, Tomcat 5.5.17, JRE 1.5.0_08.

When using a shortcut with the following Target Properties:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_08\bin\java.exe" -jar -Duser.dir="C:\Program
Files\BMJ\Tomcat" "C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat\bin\bootstrap.jar" start

my localization files work, and the use of the Robot class works.

When using Windows Services, neither work. No errors are reported.

In the Services I am using a Classpath command:
C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat\bin\bootstrap.jar
and Java Options:
-Dcatalina.base=C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat
-Dcatalina.home=C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat\common\endorsed

How can I use a Windows Service to read the ResourceBundle localization
files and for the Robot to work?

Sent from the Tomcat - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message