tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse WTP and Tomcat 6.0.x ?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:51:27 GMT
Feel free to start a new thread on the Eclipse Web Tools
newsgroup (http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/) to ask
Eclipse related questions.  Currently in WTP, Tomcat
servers default to separate catalina.base and catalina.home.
The problem is that you don't get to choose the location for
catalina.base as it is assigned by the plug-in.  In
WTP 2.0, you will be able to specify the catalina.base
location.

Cheers,
Larry