tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse WTP and Tomcat 6.0.x ?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:53:55 GMT
Regrettably, my day job didn't allow for much change in WTP
from 1.0.x to 1.5.x, beyond sporadic bug fixing.  I should be
able to get much more done in WTP 2.0, also in the M4 release
time frame.

Cheers,
Larry

P.S. As deprecated as Contexts in server.xml is, it's still
the only approach supported across Tomcat versions since 3.x.
I'm not sure when this might change for newer Tomcats, since
too much customization unique to individual versions of Tomcat
may eat more cycles than I have available.  It's something I'm
keeping my eye on though.