tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: Problem with JSF 1.2 converters in Tomcat 6.0.2
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:34:37 GMT wrote:
> It doesn't look like it's picking up the fact that the expression is literal.
> Both pertinent classes look correct from Tomcat:

I did add the check in checkXmlAttributes that is failing, so maybe it's
my fault. Apparently, the attribute is a literal (not an expression)
with a value of "creditCardConverter" and I don't see how this can be
cast to an instance of javax.faces.convert.Converter.

Can you attach the JSP fragment that is causing problems ?

(Did I miss something ?)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message