tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <>
Subject Re: StandardManager behaviour when webapp stopped
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:45:11 GMT
it will cause problems for clustered stuff, not sure that container
shutdown means session invalidation.
for example, if you invalidate the session, such a change would trickle
through the cluster, and that might not be intentional.
I suggest we leave the behavior as is, or at least configurable if we
mean to change it