tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 6.0.2
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:04:21 GMT
My alpha vote stands,
there are a few bug fixes I added to 6.0.2:
-output stream using the C2B converter
-ApplicationDispatcher.checkSameObjects wasn't checking the root of the
request/response that were last serviced
-DBCP wouldn't even build with jdk1.5

To me, beta is when you can build, and we have addressed most known
defects, but the build issue is pretty big, a beta should build straight
from SVN
Filip