tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.1 alpha
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:50:00 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Guys - something got broken again in your release process against ASF policy...
> I don't see three +1's for any of the recent postings to your downloads page.

Nothing got broken.

Tomcat is probably one of the latest remaining projects
where the developers and PMC still works on the
original ASF presumptions (CTR).
The vote itself is a minor thing compared with all
the work and communication that happened a long time before
the email stating: "I'll make the release".

Anyone interested can monitor the developers list and
react promptly if he thinks there is a major outage.

One size doesn't fit all, and never will.

Regards,
Mladen.