tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: New 6.0.x build
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:17:57 GMT
Sounds great, I'm traveling next week so I'll be out of the loop.
Here are the different uploads that I would suggest go to a maven repo

1. Complete Tomcat Package, if possible (for containers that wanna
include Tomcat through a build)
2. tomcat-juli.jar (required for other jars dependencies)
3. catalina-tribes.jar (POM should link to tomcat-juli.jar for dependency)
4. servlet-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
5. jsp-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
6. el-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
7. annotations-api.jar (POM for dependencies)
8. jasper-*.jar (POM for dependencies)
9. catalina-ant.jar (POM for dependencies)

I believe all of these in their individual form are useful, and most
have been requested already.

If you have other (better) suggestions, I'm open.

Filip