tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jasper snapshot moved ?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:12:09 GMT
Hi,
I don't think any such jars were moved intentionally.  But the
minotaur wipeout last weekend and subsequent restoration effort have
led to, among other things, some of the repo synchronizations being
screwed up.  The data that was restored is ~2 weeks old, and that's
before the 6.0.0 jars were put in Maven.

Yoav

On 10/31/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> The Myfaces JSF 1.2 effort has a maven dependency on the new jasper SNAPSHOT.  I'm seeing
build errors now because the maven client cannot locate the jasper artifacts - were any jars
recently moved [1]?  Can you tell me where they have/will be moved to?