tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing Tomcat 6.0.0 alpha
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:56:35 GMT
Hi,

> There is a different upload process for Apache projects.  We have
> internal repositories that are synced to ibiblio.

I thought our internal repos weren't auto-sync'ed to ibiblio, which is
why people at infra and general@incubator are having a discussion
about Apache repo mirroring right now?  Maybe I misunderstood.

> I'll double check, but I think the easiest way to get Tomcat jars in
> the Maven repos will still be to drop the jars and poms in the Maven 1
> repo, since it has a simpler structure.

I'd rather start off right and do it in the Maven 2, not Maven 1,
structure.  The scripts I've seen are about equally easy...  But let
us know what you think after you double check, please.

Yoav