tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [build]fail message
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:10:15 GMT
Hi,
You shouldn't be invoking catalina/build.xml directly.  The top-level
build.xml, the one you want, is in build/build.xml. It will call
catalina/build.xml and others (there are at least 5 build.xml files
involved in a complete Tomcat build) as needed, setting up classpaths
and such.

If you want to see things like the classpath order, simply run Ant
with its debug and/or verbos flags.

Yoav