tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <>
Subject Re: using manager webapp programatically
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:22:35 GMT
I don't have time to delve deeply into looking at the manager app
request path info code right now, but a quick suggestion: if I were to
do anything building on top of the manager / admin webapp
functionality, I wouldn't do it via request includes, and I would
instead build on top of the JMX stuff exposed by Tomcat.  That should
not only be easier, but more portable because your app and the manager
app wouldn't have to run on the same instance of Tomcat (which you do
when you rely on crossContext).