tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 EL jars
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 22:46:02 GMT
Hi,
I don't personally mind at all.  I've been wanting to add remote Maven
repo deployment for Tomcat components for Tomcat 6 anyways.  (It can't
be fully automatic, though, or at least I was only planning to do it
for PMC-approved releases, including alpha / beta).  Where are these
Ant tasks you mention?

Yoav