tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <>
Subject Re: Builds from the 6.0 branch
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:53:56 GMT

On 10/9/06, Remy Maucherat <> wrote:
> I think the branch is in a state where builds can start being released.
> Some people asked for them earlier, so I don't think anyone will
> complain if this actually happens.

> Would it be ok to do some tweaking (including producing the necessary
> release documents - and learning how to tag properly in SVN as far as I
> am concerned) and then do a first tag at the end of this week ?

Sure, that's great.

Feel free to take the tagTomcat script in my ~/bin directory on and modify it for Tomcat 6.0.  It tags off the components
themselves without using the svn:externals hook, so the tags it
produces are proper and valid according to the people on

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message