tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <>
Subject Re: Package renaming
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:21:46 GMT
Pure neutral zero on this one, so I guess I'm not being particularly
helpful.  On one hand I hate the renaming thing because it feels like
an ugly hack and it makes life more difficult for downstream
packagers.  On the other hand, we haven't had any DBCP-related
complaints (besides the one from the downstream repackager last month)
since we started repackaging it, which is nice.