tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 4.1.34 Stability
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:24:44 GMT
Hi,
+1 / Stable, based on limited testing on my behalf.  The license bits
look fine, the checksums and PGP signatures look fine, building from
source worked OK, the examples worked OK, and I ran one of my old apps
on it for a few minutes with a JMeter script testing it.  I don't know
if any of my tests specifically targeted regressions around the areas
where bugs where fixed.

Yoav