tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 EL jars
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:35:13 GMT
Speaking of which,
We're not using maven, and I don't see us switch in a short term. But I
think it would be good if Tomcat could post its individual JARs
to the apache maven repository. Useful JARs are, but not limited to, the
EL jars, JASPTER, TRIBES, JULI.
I've received more than one request here at ApacheCon for individual
JARs out of the tomcat binaries, and for other projects that use Maven,
could benefit greatly if we published them to the m2 repository.

any thoughts?
Filip