tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r451831 - in /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core:
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 00:24:22 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:
> I'd have probably been less strict, and just thrown an ISE from
> ApplicationDispatcher.wrapRequest/wrapResponse.  Mine allows somebody that
> really wants to program against Tomcat sidestep the check, but doesn't add
> as much overhead.

I see how this would be lower overhead since wrapRequest/wrapResponse
gets to the 'original' request but they don't get called for non-HTTP
cases (an unusual case admittedly but we are in the area of strict
compliance with this patch) and I don't get the sidestep bit - can you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message