tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <>
Subject Re: [6.0] Updates
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:23:38 GMT
(Gradually coming back from vacation, still catching up on stuff)

On 9/26/06, Remy Maucherat <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I think the new APIs are more or less finalized (clustering and comet),
> and I'm quite happy the way it turned out so far. If there's an
> agreement on this, then it would be a good idea to proceed with
> bugfixing and (more importantly) documentation, and then release a first
> build.

Overall, yes, +1.

> Some leftover topics include porting (or not) the admin webapp and the
> companion storeconfig. At the moment, it seems it won't be done for the
> first build.

It'd be nice to junk the admin webapp in favor of a more standard JMX
console.  Maybe the number of operations we don't already support via
JMX is smaller than the work to port the admin webapp?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message