tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tagging 5.5.20
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:58:31 GMT
As long as someone (you probably, as the initiator ;)) is willing to
maintain this notice, i.e. update it as necessary, I don't see this as
too big a deal.  It's very similar to the startup notice that says the
APR library was not found on your path and you should consider using
it for optimal performance (or something like that, near the very
startup of a Tomcat 5.5 without APR)...

Yoav