tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: [6.0] Updates
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:13:54 GMT
Hi Filip,

I thing many people use the current cluster implementation. For those
people I want spend my time to sync two branches :-)
Some people ask me to start experiments with new Servlet and JSP
API's or the new connector implementation but with
the old cluster API. Let the user the choice,like APR or Java HTTP
Connector.

Peter