tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Aditya Prasad" <akpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpRequestBase equivalent in 5.5?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:40:40 GMT
Thanks for the response.  To be more clear, I'm developing unit tests
for code that takes ServletRequests / HttpServletRequests as input,
but don't run inside Tomcat at all (they're essentially helpers for
servlets).  I want to mimic what Tomcat does to create the Request
object (but perhaps only for selected fields).

Does the MemoryProtocolHandler suggestion apply here?

Thanks!
Aditya