tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.19 Beta build is complete
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:03:17 GMT
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> the other option is of course to roll back the listener back to 1.1.3
>
> filip
>
> Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>> ok, so we have a version mismatch, and a missing tar.gz file.
>> can we get this fixed?

Yes, it's either actually release the new native source bundle, or
rollback the listener. IMO, it's better to rollback, since I am not
aware of any API breakage, and I think the listener should contain the
least recent native version that still works (of course, the installer
could use the latest binary, and similarly the latest .tar.gz should be
shipped in the download, if possible).

Rémy