tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Board Report for September 2006
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:49:19 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hey,
> We need to submit a quarterly report to the Board this month.

+1

I would like to copy the connectors/jni to tc6.0.x/native
that is already present as the placeholder.
Well, except the java part, cause it is within
tc6.0.x/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni already.

Further development will happen there only, and the current
one in the connectors will be kept as maintenance placeholder
for 5.5.x versions. This is scheduled for September also.

One note JK 1.2.19 should be released in the first half
of September.

Regards,
Mladen.