tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject New release manager?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:32:18 GMT
Hola,
I'd like to ask if one of the current committers wants to be the
release manager for Tomcat.  I'm not asking because I'm tired of the
job or find it time-consuming: it only takes a couple of hours for
each release, so it's not a big deal time-wise.  But it's
enlightening, and since I've been doing it for a little more than two
years (since Tomcat 5.0.25, release May 2004), I wanted to give
someone else the chance.

If no one wants to, that's fine by me, as I said above I don't mind
continuing.  I'm also happy to help anyone who wants to wear the RM
hat but has questions about how to do it.

Yoav