tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Relation of jasper and servlet API to Tomcat
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:43:58 GMT
If you want to include the real tomcat in gentoo - please use the official
label, follow the same procedure as
our release, and make sure the result of emerge is identical with what the
user would get if he
would get tomcat from ASF. If you have to patch - and the patch alters the
structure or behavior - please don't call the result 'tomcat' :-)

Costin